Noah Goodman, Clinical Social Work/Therapist, LCSW
I believe that learning to understand and sit with our feelings is one of the most important elements to healing. Exploring why these emotions are so strong, where they come from, and how we have developed the lenses through which we see the world dispels much of the mystery and fear around them.
If you feel that you may benefit from working with me, or would benefit from the approach I take towards healing and self-exploration, I encourage you to reach out. I would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.
Your insurance company may work with “out-of-network” providers. If this is the case, you might be able to get reimbursed for a portion of the payment for my services. If you are interested in finding out more, please call your health insurance provider to verify if you are entitled to out-of-network benefits. Please consider asking the following questions:
- Do I have out-of-network benefits for mental health services?
- Is there a deductible that needs to be met before I can start getting reimbursed?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- How do I submit out-of-network benefits claims?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
If you insurance company requires receipts to be submitted, I am happy to provide you with them.